Tough Girl Daily - 6th April - With Special Guest - Claire Kelly!
- Claire has just released a new book - running 12 marathons in 12 months
- Finding the Tough Girl Podcast through Instagram
- Being a member of the Tough Girl Team
- Being a mother of 3 little boys - 2, 4 & 6 years old
- Deciding she wanted to do a Marathon
- Managing to squeeze in an ultra marathon as well!
- How 12in12 came about
- Having a reason to fundraise
- Raising awareness for MND Scotland
- “I’m not a runner”
- Being on a running streak
- Running 3 miles a day, every day..
- Having a treadmill
- Motivation and the ebb and flow
- Wanting to get to a year
- Deciding to write a book - Mother Running 12
- Feeling exposed
- Running a sub 4 marathon on a treadmill
- The power of running and writing
- Her goal for 2017 - 12 marathons in July
- You can donate via Just Giving
- Follow on Instagram @clairekelly @toughgirlchallenges