Below are the questions I’ve been sending to interviewees so you get a sense of the areas I want to cover but I’d like to keep it as conversational as possible. Some will be more applicable than others:
- What is you field of interest/expertise and before you started podcasting and what was the primary form through which you communicated in that field?
- How did you become interested in podcasts and what was the process you went through in becoming a podcaster?
- How did learning the skills of podcast production/hosting influence/change you understanding of communication in your field?
- What particular advantages does podcasting have over other media forms such as Film, TV, blogging/social media, traditional journalism?
- Do you see a difference between podcasting and radio?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of podcasting over writing?
- Do you see podcasting as essentially a dissemination platform or has it had some specific impact on your fundamental conception of your field of interest/discipline?
- Do you define yourself as a podcaster as much as any other identity such as writer, filmmaker, scientist, comedian, musician, academic?
✩ Twitter - https://twitter.com/_tough_girl
✩ Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/toughgirlchallenges/
✩ Blog/Website - https://www.toughgirlchallenges.com/
✩ FaceBook - https://www.facebook.com/ToughGirlChallenges/
✩ TRIBE - https://www.facebook.com/groups/ToughGirlTribe/
✩ Tumblr - http://toughgirlchallenges.tumblr.com
✩ Pinterest - https://uk.pinterest.com/Tough101/
✩ Patreon - https://www.patreon.com/ToughGirlPodcast?ty=h